Monday, April 12, 2010

For the rest of my life..


I praise Allah for sending me you my love..
You found me home and sail with me..
And I`m here with you..
Now let me let you know..
You`ve opened my heart..

And theres a couple words I want to say..
For the rest of my life..

I`ll be with you..
I`ll stay by your side honest and true..
Till the end of my time..
I`ll be loving you..
loving you..


For the rest of my life..
Thru days and night..
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes..
Now and forever I`ll be there for you..

I know that deep in my heart..
I feel so blessed when I think of you..

And I pray we`re together eternally..
Now I find myself so strong..
Everything changed when you came along..

p/s: thank u Allah for giving me the chance to meet him in this world..
n hopefully in the hereafter as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment